Are You Ready To Provide A Safe, Decent, Affordable Home For Your Family?
- Are you unable to obtain a conventional home loan?
- Is your current home overpriced, overcrowded or in disrepair?
- Are you willing to help us build your new home?
- Are you able to make monthly mortgage and escrow payments?
- Do you meet the income limits listed?
|# OF PEOPLE IN HOUSEHOLD||MINIMUM*||MAXIMUM*|
*Income levels are set annually by US Department of Housing & Urban Development and are 30-60% of the median income. (Note: Minimum income limits have been adjusted to reflect the income required to afford the mortgage payment for the house size required for the family size.)
Habitat for Humanity of Harnett County
Habitat for Humanity of Harnett County is part of a global nonprofit housing organization operated on Christian principles that seeks to put God’s love into action by building homes, communities and hope.
PO Box 2157 | 101 West Harnett Street
Dunn, NC 28334
Phone: (910) 891-7770 | (910) 891-4500